Purchase / Discount of Bill / Cheques
Purchase / Discount of Bill / Cheques (Local)
|Above Rs.100000/-||Rs.3/- per 1000 (Minimum Rs.50/-)|
Purchase / Discount of Bill / Cheques (Outstation)
|Above Rs.100000/-||Rs.7/- per 1000 (Minimum Rs.100/-)|
- Charges plus postage
- If a bill purchased / discounted is returned unpaid, interest @16.5 % as applicable in overdraft facility is charged from the date of purchase/discount till the date of adjustment.
- If the bill is paid beyond the due date/notional due date i.e 15 days, interest @16.50% is charged from the due date till the date of realization.
- In addition to the above, collection charges and other out of pocket expenses as specified in Chapter – 1 on commission on collection are recovered.
- Notional Due Date is the Expected Date of Realization (15 days)
- In addition to above charges Service tax applicable as per rules