Citizens Bank accepts deposits from public either as a Demand Deposit (which can be withdrawn any time) or Term deposits (which are given for a certain period but can still be withdrawn before maturity date in case of emergency). Savings Bank Accounts fall under the category of Demand Deposits.
- Low minimum balance
- No penalty for not maintaining minimum balance
- No folio charges
- Standing instructions can be given for transfer of funds from the account to some other account or for other purpose
- CTS-2010 Compliant multi-city cheque books available
- Two cheque books of 10 leaves are free in a calendar year
- Facility to transfer of funds through RTGS & NEFT
- Facility to receive LPG SUBSIDY BASED ON AADHAR CARD
- Nomination facility available.
- Interest Rate @ 4% p.a.
- Individuals having 18 years of age and above
- Guardians on behalf of minors
- Societies / Trusts / Institutions (subject to compliance of KYC norms)
- Some document to prove your identity. (Voter card, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Employee ID Card etc.) .
- Some document to prove your residential address. It can be your Passport, Voter Card, other Bank’s Passbook,Ration Card, Photo ID Card issued by your Employer, Recent Electricity Bill or Recent Phone Bill issued by BSNL etc.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (2 copies).
Rs.200/- without cheque book
Rs.500/- with cheque book