Janta Bachat Khata
- Zero balance account.
- No folio charges
- Facility to receive LPG subsidy Based on AADHAR CARD
- Under liberalised KYC policy of the RBI, Janta Bachat Khata (basic saving account) can be opened for those who cannot produce standard KYC documents. A maximum credit balance of Rs. 50,000/- can be maintained in such accounts and annual credits cannot be more than Rs. 1,00,000/
- Individuals having 18 years of age and above
- Guardians on behalf of minors
- Some document to prove your identity. (Voter card, PAN Card, passport, Aadhar Card, Employee ID card etc.)
- Some document to prove your residential address. It can be your passport, voter card, other bank’s passbook, Photo ID card issued by your Employer, Recent electricity bill, Recent phone bill issued by BSNL or Ration Card etc.
- Recent passport size photographs (2 copies).
Zero Balance Account