Current Accounts are business accounts so that you can deposit all your cash / cheque / drafts and can make payments to your suppliers through cheque / DD / Pay Order / NEFT or RTGS. NEFT and RTGS are the most convenient way of transfer of funds from and to your account.
No interest is payable in Current accounts. Some routine charges are levied for the great services rendered to you.
- Low Minimum balance
- Payable At Par cheque book facility is available
- Facility to transfer the funds through RTGS & NEFT
- Resident Individual
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership Firms
- Public / Private Limited Companies
- Associations / Clubs
- Your KYC documents (Photographs, PAN Card, Photo ID and Address Proof of each Proprietor/joint account holder / Authorized signatory).
- Documents related to establishment of your business ( e.g. Address of business, activity, , Trade Tax, PAN Card, Sales Tax, Service Tax Registration etc. In addition to this, wherever applicable, partnership deed, Certificate of Commencement of Business, Memorandum and Article of Association, Board Resolution, Trust Deed etc. would also be required
Minimum Balance Rs.3000/-